I thought it would be pretty cool to add a Forum to my site and I’d like for people to write on this Forum, which I will personally monitor and publish the content.
I wish for this to be a useful tool, where we can help and learn from each other experiences.
Therefore if you would like to write, I will be honoured, but I ask you to please abide by the following rules:
- This is a PG Forum, keep it clean and in English only.
- No bad language or insults, no nastiness in the comments. If you can’t say something nice or encouraging or helpful, please do not say anything at all (in my forum).
- Do not spam ever, if you do I will remove your post.
- Do not use all CAPITALS letters in your post, it’s annoying to read and sounds like you are SHOUTING.
- If you use images in the post, keep them tiny.
- No posting inappropriate material, keep it PG of the 1950s (I’ve heard some s*#@ and d*#@ and even a f@!# word in some recents PG movies).
- Promoting illegal activity is of course out of bound, such as (but not limited to) copyright material and images, illegal downloads, torrents etc.
- You can promote your web site in your signature, but please do not post links to sites you run or are in any way affiliated with, in your posts.
Thank you, I appreciate you for abiding the above rules.