A personalised box full of low FODMAP goodies and recipes!
All you need to get you started on the low FODMAP diet.
Imagine you are new to the low FODMAP diet and someone tells you that you can get snacks and foods tailored to your particular taste and intolerance?
That’s exactly what Drew and Cory from the Gut Program offer to their clients.
Drew has been suffering from IBS for several years, but it was his wife Cory who eventually realised that Drew’s chronic symptoms could actually be due to an undiagnosed case of IBS. After testing positive for fructose intolerance, Drew was told that a low FODMAP diet would help reset his gut and eliminate his symptoms. Now that Drew has been able to keep his IBS symptoms under control, he wants to help others like him to do the same, this is why he has created a program that not only includes low FODMAP products, but also many individualised recipes that Drew and Cory create after personally consulting with you. Listen to the end of this episode to hear about the fantastic offer for all the listeners of this podcast.
You can listen to this podcast episode from the player below, as well as from iTunes and Stitcher.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE LOW FODMAP DIET & IBS PODCAST EPISODE 41 HERE
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Drew felt before he was diagnosed with IBS
- How Drew started to follow the low FODMAP diet
- Why Drew and his wife Cory decided to create the Gut Program
- The different plans of the Gut Program
- How the Gut Program caters for individual taste and different intolerances
- Where does the Gut Program ships to?
- Drew’s favourite low FODMAP recipes
- A super-duper special offer for the listeners of this podcast (listen to the end)
- and more….
The Gut Program Links: