Lauren Renlund is a registered dietitian and nutrition coach from Ontario, Canada. Lauren suffers from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and has used the low FODMAP diet to improve her symptoms. Lauren offers nutrition counselling and coaching sessions in person and remotely.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE LOW FODMAP DIET & IBS PODCAST EPISODE 39 HERE
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Lauren’s struggle with IBS and the discovery of the low FODMAP diet.
- What’s a snack?
- What is the difference between a snack, treat, dessert or grazing?
- How to make low FODMAP snacks that are also healthy and filling.
- How can snacks help with weight management.
- Snacks for weight loss and for weight gain
- How to make great tasting low FODMAP baked food, such as biscuits, cookies, muffins etc.
- Best choc-chips cookies recipe.
- Lauren’s new eBook features a lot of snacks and special offer for this podcast listeners
Lauren Renlund’s Links:
(Until the 31st December 2017, get 20% discount by entering the word PODCAST when checking out)